CTM GROUP, INC.
Last revised: May 5, 2021
Information Collection. The Site is informational, and you can browse the Site without providing any personally identifiable information.
If you request information about our products or services, you may be asked to provide your contact information such as name, business name (if applicable), email address, mailing address, phone number, and similar contact information. This information is generally collected via phone or email and not through the Site.
When you visit the Site, We may collect certain internet or electronic network activity information such as the length of time spent on certain pages, the website Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) from the website you were visiting before coming to this Site, which URL you next visit, device type, what browser you are using, Internet service provider, date/time of visit information, operating system, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Uses of Information. Your contact and/or internet or electronic network information may be used any of the following ways:
- Communicating with you regarding your request for information, or to otherwise respond to a request that you have made
- Enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Protecting our rights or property or our safety, our members, or others
- Complying with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request
- Transferring information in the event of a merger, transfer of assets or other organizational restructuring
- Monitoring and evaluating our Site and identifying where we should make changes or expand services.
Sharing of Information. We may share your information with the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliate companies, for purposes of fulfilling an order or other request
- Third party analytics companies that help us to monitor traffic on the Site and learn how users are navigating our Site
- Law enforcement or legal authorities, in response to lawfully served process or subpoena. Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information. We will disclose information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, warrant, or other legal process to the extent necessary to meet legal, national security, public interest, or law enforcement obligations. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use the Site for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
Cookie Technology. We also may employ cookie technology. When you use the Site, we may pass several cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a website and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory. Your browser may allow you to manage how cookies are handled on websites you visit or allow you to delete cookies. Taking steps to delete cookies may impact your user experience on the Site.
Do Not Track. Some web browsers may transmit “Do Not Track” signals to websites visited by the user. We do not track personal information over time or across multiple websites, and do not allow third parties to tracks users to our Site. Our minimal data collection practices will continue to remain in effect, regardless of any “Do Not Track” signals that are sent by certain browsers.
Security. We are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust and are taking steps to help protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no transmission or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. We therefore urge you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
Children. The Site are not directed toward children under 18 years of age nor do we knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not use the Site or submit any personally identifiable information to us.
International Visitors. We store and process your data in the United States, and we intend our services only to be used in the United States. If you are located in a foreign jurisdiction and do not want to transfer your data to the United States or if it is illegal to transfer or process your data in the United States, please do not use our services.
CTM Group, Inc.
9 Northeastern Blvd.
Salem, New Hampshire